Monday, November 2, 2009

My Pets

I am a huge animal lover. I have a passion for pets and they are a blast to photograph, always doing adorable sweet funny things.

This is our sweet Ruca who is no longer with us! I am so glad I got this picture of her to capture her beautiful sweet face.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Our Buttercup kitty. We went to the Butte County Humane Society to adopt a kitty, and she adopted my son. He sat down in the cat room and she walked right up and laid on his lap, it was the sweetest thing. We have had her 4 years now. She loves to pose for pictures.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here is Krod, Our first baby. He is almost 11 years old but you wouldn't guess by looking at him. He is still like a pup, but even better! He finally outgrew all the juvenile behavior like peeing on any and all things he can, and getting out of the yard all the time!!! We went out and took these pictures after watching Marley and Me. Gosh that movie made me bawl!! Krod is our Marley.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

He didn't even go after the ducks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment