Monday, October 26, 2009

Trash The Dress with Denise Neufeld Photography Chico CA

I had the wonderful privilege to trash my wedding dress with Denise Neufeld. She is a wonderful photographer! I have always loved her trash the dress photos she has added to her website and blog here: Denise Neufeld Photography I was so excited to get my dress trashed. My husband loves the pictures too! Btw, after the shoot I washed it and its good as new :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment