Monday, April 5, 2010

The Newell Family- Paradise California Family Photography

I had the pleasure of taking this families pictures and it was so fun!! This family was up for anything and gave me alot of laughs! The relationship between them all was so strong and sweet, you could tell they were a very close family. I hope my family is the same when my kids are teens! I am terrified of the teen years, but these kids were so well behaved!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. these pics are amazing!!!! :D the family is gorgeous and you did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete